Floating Putty Buddies are exactly like the original formula, except that these earplugs are made with a special patented Flo-Tek® silicone formula. They float easily on water so they can always be found if they are dislodged or fall out!
The only floating earplugs made of mouldable silicone!
Available in five different colours.
Animal characters available with Floating Putty Buddies®: Bonzai Bear, Pool Princess, Bouncing Lizard, Awesome Possum, Soggy Frog, and Topsy Turtle. Tan is available without a cartoon animal character on the carrying case.
- Recommended by doctors for swimmer's ear prevention or for children with ear tubes
- Softer silicone for better comfort
- Sticky texture to allow the plugs to stay in place better
- Bright colours are attractive to children - and easy to find in the pool or bath
How to use Putty Buddies® silicone earplugs:
- Do not force into the ear canal.
- Handle with clean, dry hands. Make sure sunscreens, tanning oils or skin moisturizers are removed from hands before handling.
- Earplugs should be placed in a clean, dry ear canal by an adult, never by a child.
- Flatten the plug with your fingers and shape it so that it covers the outer ear until it fits snugly.
- Do not pull the plugs out in any way. Use the whole earplug for each ear.
- If the plug appears to be separating or cracking, do not use or try to put it back together. Discard them and use a new pair.
- Remove the plugs by pressing upwards under the back of the ear. Then pull down on the earlobe. Alternating these techniques several times will free the plug from the ear canal for easy removal and storage.
- Discard them after two weeks of use or when the plugs become dirty, start to crack or crumble, or lose their grip.
- Earplugs should only be used in water. If the user is out of the water for more than 5 minutes, please remove the earplugs, save them and replace them (or use a new pair) when re-entering the water.
- Putty Buddies® silicone earplugs are reusable and should be stored in the convenient carrying case. Discard the earplugs when they are dirty or no longer sticky.
- Silicone earplugs are recommended by doctors for swimming, showering and general water protection. They are not recommended for diving to depths greater than 3 metres.
- Although Putty Buddies® are not intended for noise prevention, the user will experience a slight decrease in hearing when the plugs are worn. For maximum protection, the earplugs should be worn with the Ear Band-It® headband.
What you get:
- A pair of Pink Putty Buddies
- A carrying case